Saturday 25 December 2010

“I Am Rich” App Shows Up For Windows Phone 7 At The Bargain Bin Price Of Just $499

“I Am Rich” App Shows Up For Windows Phone 7 At The Bargain Bin Price Of Just $499

I feel this kind of app should have a right to exist - which confuses some people that know me, but my reason is FREEDOM OF CHOICE, people pay 'crazy' prices for art and other things that are of perceived value to them. So I believe people with the cash have the right to buy what they want with the money they have earned on a pixel if they want.

This doesn't mean I agree with treating poor or disadvantage people without care or not lifting people out of poverty - or cutting like mad, the rich and the poor are the two ends of the same thing, a wealthy person can never know poverty from a poor persons point of view because they always have the cash to fall back on, likewise a poor person can't usually understand why rich people get depressed, but I'm sure there are only so many vacations you can go on, and so many products you can buy before your imagination starts feeling the limits of the fact we are all mortal...

- this is why space tourism is okay fine by me, as I can imagine that is the ultimate experience that many humans are unlikely to experience, once you have been up there, you are a changed person I'd say!

Enough for now it is xmas evening and I'm tired, see you boxing day x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive